Terms & Conditions
You should find all our company terms and conditions in our FAQs page of the website, but if we have missed anything, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 2017 share competition
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Dinky Dragon Ltd (company no 08725069) whose registered office is at Hilton, Leazes Lane, Hexham, Northumberland NE46 3LB
2. Employees of Dinky Dragon Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition or by sharing/liking/following Dinky Dragon's social media platforms and new shares, likes, follows during the month of August will be entered into a draw and one winner will be chosen each Sunday in August 2017.
5. Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2016. After this date the no further shares/likes/follows will be entered into the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for non displayed likes, shares or follows not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: one share/follow/like will be in with the chance to win. A win will be given one iAngel hipseat carrier decided upon by Dinky Dragon.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen randomly.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.